How Many People Are Looking at This Site?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

13 July 2010 - Aussie Talk


We don't really feel like we have Australian accents  but lately some of our cousins, aunts and uncles have been letting us know that we don't sound like we grew up in Wyoming. We have not been trying to put on a strong Aussie accent - it just happens naturally.  Funney, eh? We all speak english but with just a little variation here and there.  We reckon it is pretty easy to understand American's but sometimes our cousins wonder what we are on about.  Give it time - it all tends to make good sense when you know what is going on.  Cheers Mate - time for us to go have a "sticky beak".
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi Isaac and Evan,

    I looked up some of these phrases on the Internet to get a head start on keeping up with your lingo when you are here. Some of these expressions are new to me, even though I have visited Australia a couple times and heard you talking within the past couple years. I love learning new things!!

    I check your blog everyday. It's a ripper blog!

    Love,
    Grandma Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking in Grandma. Our adventure continues tomorrow with a trip to Pine Bluffs and then we start making our way to Oregon. Can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete